- The Most Dangerous Summer, by Barbara J. Nelson (work-in-progress)
- Uppercut, by Carrie White. Publication date: September, 2011. Simon & Schuster
- Image & Meaning Workshop – MIT’s envisioning science project, an MIT/Harvard initiative for the improvement of scientific imaging. Director & Producer: Video: Image & Meaning Conference at the Getty.Center.
- Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State 6-part series produced by KCET-Community Television of Southern California & the BBC. Segment writer: www.pbs.org/auschwitz/
- Closer To Truth – 15 part PBS series. Designer and content producer.
WOMEN IN FILM
- Women in Film Foundation board member. Co-Chair, Writer/Director, LEGACY Series.
- Director, 20 half-hour interviews highlighting executives, actresses & women in all film & TV crafts.
- UCLA School of Film & Television– Master Class, Editing
- USC School of Cinema & Television – Motion Picture Production
- 1990 University of New Mexico – Master Class Workshop in directing
- USC School of Cinema & Television – Master Class – Directing
- Bard College – Film Editing, Film History